Friday, September 16, 2005

ARIEL SHARON yesterday at the UN General Assembly:
"The right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel does not mean disregarding the rights of others in the land. The Palestinians will always be our neighbors. We respect them, and have no aspirations to rule over them. They are also entitled to freedom and to a national, sovereign existence in a state of their own.
Today, when my life’s path has led me to become a warrior and military leader in all the wars, I extend my hand to our Palestinian neighbors in a call for reconciliation and compromise, so we may end the bloody conflict and, together, get on the path that leads to peace between our nations.
Of course, this has been not reported in most Western media. Argentinian blogger (in Spanish) Alrepedo is pissed, and rightly so (via HispaLibertas, also in Spanish).

Click here to send me an email