Friday, May 20, 2005

TODAY IS the first blogiversary of Barcepundit's Spanish edition. Exactly one year ago today I wrote the first post, which was immediately noticed by several bigshots. The initial plan for BP was to be a multilingual blog, both in Spanish and English. However, later on I decided to do a spin off and start autonomously the English edition, so as not to confuse people.

I'd like to thank all of you guys for your repeated visits, comments (which are enabled in the Spanish edition though not here, as they would take a lot of time to monitor), emails, and all the fellow bloggers and writers who have been so kind to link to me. We're approaching interesting times, both at home and abroad, and I'll be here covering them; hope you'll keep coming back, and sending news tips; they'll be all welcome. The road ahead is full of promising developments, including Pajamas Media, of which I am honoured to be a member.

So, thanks again and now, back to work!