Friday, December 24, 2004

I'LL BE AROUND THESE DAYS, but I'll mainly concentrate in enjoying the celebrations and eating lots of food, and drinking moderate (but not mince) amounts of assorted beverages. It's going to be one big meal after the other, with different groups of people each (family, other relatives, friends), starting this evening in which we celebrate the big Christmas eve dinner with all my extended family at my parents' place.

Maybe I'll post later today and tomorrow, maybe I won't, but just in case I'd like to wish all readers of Barcepundit a very merry Christmas. No matter what faith one follows (or even if one doesn't follow any faith at all, like me, though I respect the religious beliefs; I'd describe myself like Oriana Fallaci does, as a "Christian atheist"), Christmas somehow trascends faith and can be enjoyed, if only as an opportunity of spending some time with people you don't see everyday and share some good spirits (no, I'm not talking about liquor now, I'm talking about real good spirits!)

So, merry Christmas, everybody!